Thursday, 2 June 2016

He!

He!

I know not everyone like him. But I love him. He is himself a phenomena. He is of that category- "Love me or hate me, you cannot ignore/avoid me." 

Yes, he is inevitable. He is magical; he carries with him that mystical aura which drench my soul! He is so sensational, beautiful, one of his kind, awesome, naughty, playful, peaceful, fierce at times and even destructive, but also soft and soothing...Am just short of words to describe him. He is all that, everything at once.

True, at times, he is beyond my comprehension. Sometimes he really tries my patience and get on my nerves. Many a times, I just want to see him, quietly watch whatever he does. And yes there are times, when am so angry on him that I feel to say this on his face-"Why are you even here? Just get lost!" But ours is "long distance relationship" and so I cannot even in my dreams afford to say this. That way his behavior is unpredictable. It is true, he makes me feel vulnerable. But it is only him, in his absence, who make me strong to bear absolutely anything life throws at me; he ignites that fighter spirit in me and that 'never say never' attitude. Yes, loving and hating is part and parcel of any relation, right?

Yeah, and he loves to give surprises a lot. He always like to catch me unaware and that too when he is least expected. And yes, though, I get pissed off at him, I do enjoy his this habit. I just love him madly.

Am overwhelmingly excited right now. His is going to come soon; eagerly waiting for that day. His mere fragrance is enough to take me high on "Cloud 9". They call it "Petrichor". Oh, rain come on, do not make me wait for long.

Daydreamers like me, poets, writers, kids, farmers, peacocks, policymakers, meteorologists, in fact my whole nation is eagerly waiting for you. We all need you desperately. Now please do not make any "El-Nino" excuses and delay your arrival. MONSOON come soon! 

2 comments: